Thursday, September 11, 2008

The last day

We have been bumming around Antigua the past 5 days, not doing much and it´s been great. However, I have been watching a lot of Fox News and man, does that channel have a fair and balanced problem? If you watch that channel for news, it is so clear that John McCain has to win the presidency or the world is doomed. Of course they do nothing in terms of actual reporting on the issues of the presidential candidates and just help blow up inconsequential things like "lipstick on a pig". I think it has contributed to me not feeling well the past few days.

Have another 2 weeks in California and then back to Old Europe, hope all ya´ll are well...

ps I got recognized in Tikal, Guatemala a couple of weeks ago. A guy walked up and said, excuse me are you jason brown? And I said yes and he said he also lived in Freiburg and was a member of couchsurfing... crazy, eh?

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger horsty said...

Damn, it's a small world! I also ran into an old friend from high school when I was in Mexico. Weird.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Mike Why said...

cool man, sounds like a great trip. will you be in san francisco again this trip? mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home