Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekend baby

Germany won an amazing game last night, 3-2 against Turkey. It was emotional and wild and I was safely in bed by 1am and up before 9am. I taught 5 classes today and did a pretty damn good job if I say so myself (but not great of course):
*a class about travelling, sitting and drinking a coffee and getting paid
*two presentations, one about hooligans and the other about third world economies
*two newspaper articles, one was "dear abby" and the other "dear dan savage" with risque questions about S&M and infidelity and his irreverent answers
*a presentation about Australia and then the students interviewed each other
*90 minutes of book work with students from mongolia, bulgaria, two from ukraine and china

I am now watching a bit of russia/spain football, about to open my second beer and listening to howard stern, so happy to have the next 4 days off.

3 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger serfmunke said...

Jason, finally signed up:)

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger J said...

Shouldn't the students do the presentations?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Jason said...

They DID do the presentations, I was just telling you the contents of my time teaching... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home