Sunday, June 15, 2008

twice

I have been wanting to put The Tyde's second album "Twice" on my mp3 player for ages and finally did it today. There are some great moments in its brit pop-meets-beach boys grooves and melodies...

I finished grading the last of 51 exams. Of course I'll have to do another 45 and another 17 before the semester is over but that batch was one of the biggest obstacles between me and Central America. That was a good feeling.

I'm going to see some of my mom's friends with whom she volunteers. They're going to be in Staufen and we're planning on doing dinner with them and then there is the HUGE Germany/Austria game in the Euro Cup. Man oh man, is that gonna be a barn burner!

I haven't decided how yet but I'm going to be productive this week...

and my nephew is getting baptized today, good for you Jake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home