Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Barack, who asked me for money...

yeah, but why don't you oppose telecom immunity??? I'm a registered democrat but have no qualms about helping elect people who are NOT incumbents when those already in power think that giving telecoms a get out of jail card is the right thing to do. If I broke a law like they did, I would be looking at hard time. Sorry I can't contribute millions to your campaign, maybe I could...

Barack, please know that I support your candidacy. You are by far the right choice for this country between the 2-3 of you (you, mccain, and barr, etc) but that doesn't mean that I will blindly follow you. You alone can stop this FISA legislation. I live in germany but am reigstered to vote in California.

good luck and as they say in Germany, "I've got my thumbs pressed for you".

cheers
Jason
p.s. This is what I just wrote back to a fundraising email...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home