Monday, May 05, 2008

miscellaneous

Today is Mooney's birthday, the crazy bastard! The only friend to have visited me twice (except for Corrie and my parents), I hope he has a great day.

I was sort of awake at 5.23am this morning when I didn't have to get up until 6.40am. No me gusta!

A student today got a little pissy when I was telling them what was on the exam because I had earlier told them there was more on the exam than there really was. Sorry! ...

I've changed around the photos/decorations in my room. The furniture is in the same place but I have a closet now, thanks to...

Caro finally moved out yesterday. She and I had lived together on and off for more than 5 years. She was the ex's roommate when I first came to Germany. We had a lot of great times, including visiting her in Salamanca and another trip to Andalucia and to Italy and lots of parties and stuff here. The past year and a half since South America had been bumpy but I wish her the best and will probably see her again sometime somewhere...

I'm going to take work more seriously. I'm not sure exactly what that entails yet but it means more preparation, better correcting and I'm not sure, as I said. But I've got 29 exams to grade and I already hate it! hahaha I did get 11 done today which is good, but I'll have to grade another 55 exams in June and another 50 in July for one school and another 20 in July for the university.

I've got a host for my first nights in Romania. He was my backup plan but I haven't been able to find anyone else yet. He said his kitchen is under repair and I'm not allowed to complain about it. Little does he know how much I've couchsurfed and it's going to take a miracle for me to complain about anything about him or his flat unless he (and this is what I wrote in the email) kills me, or takes my backpack or says something bad about my mom! Should be okay. It's going to be my first photography-first trip since last Pentacost when I was in Montenegro for 10 days. I just haven't been so creative the past year and I want to get into it again. I'm hoping to take 10+ rolls in 11 days...

Well, that's enough for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home