Thursday, May 22, 2008

A day off but I worked

I just had a private lesson from 11am to 12.30pm. He drove an hour to be here. He gave me 50euros. That money is going to buy 2-3 cases of beer, 2 bottles of liquor for the party tomorrow. I got a birthday party here tomorrow and you're invited.

Last night was the Champions League Finale. Manchester United beat Chelsea on penalty kicks. It was a pretty good game, actually and I watched it with Owen, Rebecca, Elisa (from from CA) and later Alex. I had pork filet in a dijon-mustard sauce with friends and salad and 5 beers and my bill was 15.50euros or about 24 bucks with tip. It doesn't seem so cheap in dollars but in Euros it's a good price.

Elisa and I had a beer at 11am yesterday. It was great.

Lakers won game 1 of their Western Conference Finals series against the Spurs.

Weekend!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger horsty said...

AAAhhhh!! I want to go to the party! I want to have ceap beer and german pork and pay in euros!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Grouch said...

Can i come to your next one?... i promise to be well behaved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home