Thursday, April 03, 2008

Belgrade

I won a radio contest and am going to Belgrade, Serbia on Saturday for one night with about 8 other people! Luckily about 3 friends are coming with me so we should have an amazing time! I'll keep you guys updated on that.

So you know I quit furtwangen, a technical school up in the black forest. that meant about 3000 dollars less each semester and I wasn't sure what I was going to do about that loss of income but I got a phone call from my best-paying school asking me to work a lot in may/june that will make up for that loss. It's going to require me to go over an hour away from work a couple of times a week but I kind of like the school and like the work and the students are pretty cool (infinitely cooler than furtwangen but not quite as cool as the UNI) but ...

I definitely have enough money for Central America now. It's sitting in an account just waiting to be used, me gusta!

Next weekend is Amsterdam and the Black Crowes and then I'll have some weeks at home, getting ready for the new semester and hopefully some organizing of life before I go to Romania on May 9th. Things are moving fast, life is going better each day, not perfectly, and there are things that I need to address and improve and deal with but for the most part, life is good. and you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home