Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another new chapter

Well, I know I haven't been updating the blog very much lately, and there are a few reasons for that. First, I've been so busy lately, i.e., travelling and having fun and working, that I haven't had time for the blog. Secondly, I've started hanging out with someone new who has been heretofore named Chick F. That will stay that way for now. Thirdly, a lot of what I was doing was actually pretty private and I didn't want it broadcast to the world.

Chick A really was a great help in my life and most definitely a unique girl and I'm really glad for the experiences we had. It's going to be a lot of fun hearing about all the "trouble" she gets herself into in the capital of Europe. :)

Chick F, on the other hand, is quickly becoming someone very important to me. She has been very kind to me and lets me be ME, something that most women don't allow because well, I'm a freak but somehow it's okay for her and I really appreciate that.

So, I just wanted to let ya'll know that while there will still be the occasional Chick A update, most things will be revolving around me and my life and sometimes Chick F as well. I'm sure you'll get to know her better over the next months, but it's all still kind of new and we aren't rushing into anything really. Famous last words, I know but...

Today is the 65th anniversary of the discovery of LSD's effect...discuss. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home