Sunday, March 16, 2008

You Bring the Devil

A great song from the Jane Does, a band I saw in LA when I was there last month.

Got a little wild both evenings this weekend, gotta work a bit this week and then thursday i'm off for 9 days.

Oh yeah, last night at a russian-inspired bar called KGB a friend of mine offerred me to go to Belgrade, Serbia for one night and party with some radio people he works with or something. He was a bit drunk when he mentioned it but I'm all ears. We would chill in the business lounge at basel airport, fly business class and then check out all these clubs in belgrade for a night and then fly back the next morning at 11am! Ok, that sounds like normal...And people ask me why i would prefer to live in germany than southern california! hahaha

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger J said...

Doesn't sound any different than doing the same thing from Orange County Airport (or LAX) to Vegas. You'll be missing all the cultural things that Belgrade has to offer (I've been there).

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Notebook said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home