Monday, March 10, 2008

4.45am

Jetlag is cool, you actually get to see the world as god intended it, bassackwards.

California was a great time, lots of partying and visiting of friends, was also in Vegas for a couple of nights. I went with Chick A and it was a good way for us to cement our friendship which is good for a few reasons. One, Chick A and I are meant to be friends and to that point we hadn't really developed a friendship per se. She's gotten a job in Italy where she used to work 3 years ago and it's a major victory for her. Her time in Freiburg has a countdown now and she couldn't be happier. I'm happy for her.

And two, it's a good thing because I've become interested in someone new. It's all a bit new to stitch into something but for now we'll call her Chick F (this time because of the first name and not some chronological sense) and she's a really cool chick. We met at the university and that's all I'll say about that for proprietorial reasons. hahaha

I start a new semester at a school that near the Swiss border. It's always a bit unnerving to start a new semester because you have to get to know the new people and usually that's a disappointing venture but there's always hope there might be one or two interesting people there but let's not get our hopes up, ok?

I'm going to Bratislava in 10 days.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home