Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday afternoon

Ahhh, got the house to myself for a few hours, my parents just went to a play to see the Rockettes. I'm watching some football, going jogging in about 20 minutes and then I'll probably chill out in the backyard for some of the afternoon, try and get some sun and feel like I'm on vacation.

Last night I went out kind of late for my OC life, about 11pm. Nate picked me up, we went to the Irvine Spectrum to the Yardhouse, a place with over 200 beers on tap and met up with Shavid, his fiancee Steph, Ryan and a guy I had not seen since high school, Todd. It was a great time in a somewhat chic bar but we hung for a couple of drinks and then went over to Boscoes where there were some drunk-ass people there. There was almost even a fight, too!

Well, just wanted to give a little update on life here in beautiful southern california. Hope you are having a relaxing sunday as well! cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home