Saturday, December 22, 2007

The NY Ninjas

Last night I saw a band called the NY Ninjas at Boscoes. They rocked. They all dressed up as ninjas and the songs had great titles like "Trying to Get Sober". I love Boscoes because I ate something and drank the whole night and my bill was 16 bucks (should have been around 40 at least) so I gave 10 bucks tip. I also saw some friends from high school I hadn't seen in ages, Ryan Holland, Rob Hart, Cengiz Tekin, Keri Kneblhard (sic) and Lorie Pope nee Hodge. I had seen everyone except for Lorie in August in briefly but Lorie I had not seen in at least 5 years I think. We all had a great time and it was good to see them. I have less and less in common with them but that's normal as time goes on. We all develop singularly but it was great to see them, glad to see they're doing okay.

Today? Well, I'm probably gonna hang with the folks today and maybe go out to dinner with a girl tonight I met yesterday or I'll hang with Nate and Zach and some other friends, we'll see. Christmas is coming and I have to get into the spirit. In fact, that will be my main goal today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home