Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Festival definitely groovemented...

10 sentences about last night, in no particular order of importance...



10)Modern Earl had a 70-year old jazz drummer who had just trained in from Paris (4+ hours away).
9)My bar tab last night was 138 euros but they let me pay 135.
8)I lost approximately 450 euros on the event.
7)I was standing in the front of the stage the entire evening, often with other people 5-10 feet behind me, "rocking out with my cock out".
6)I had the help of so many people that put this together on the evening: Rebecca, Alex, Martin, the bartenders last night and Victor who worked the door and others.
5)65 people paid 4euros each for the event.
4)Chick A+ was not only wearing the sexiest skirt in the entire goddamn building but she got all her roommates and even a bored-looking roommate to come and pay for the event and she's totally gets my respect for repre-sentay last night.
3)Modern Earl saing "Sweet Home California" for me.
2)Alex and I, now known as Jsex, performed two songs in the band change.
1)It just dawned on me that basically I was willing to pay 1000 euros to throw a huge party for myself last night and let other people take part in it for a small fee.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Michael said...

hey if you can't celebrate yourself, what else is there celebrate? congrats on the gig!

mike

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger horsty said...

Yeah, congratulations! Wish I could have been there!

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Roman said...

I think you've got balls my friend, and I admire this kind of cool shit you do. Very inspiring, i'm just sorry you didn't at least make a bundle and have yo self a nice time sometime later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home