Friday, December 28, 2007

Auntie Annie

is in the house!!! I haven't seen her since August in Portland, Maine and today she and I are doing some shopping and then there will be a dinner at my parents' house with a bunch of friends and then those friends and I are going to Boscoes (big surprise, right?) for dollar beers and to get our buzz on. I think it could be me, Mooney, two of his friends, Nate, Chad and some of his friends already that is like almost 10 people. Just imagine how much fun we're gonna be having. I hope not to have too much of a headache on Saturday because some family is coming over at noon for lunch and I have a date on Saturday night. I don't have any expectations from the date but it's always nice getting to know another woman, ain't it? Have a great weekend, ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home