Thursday, November 22, 2007

three times six

the last 3 nights I've gotten six hours or less of sleep each night and that ain't enough. I did have a good performance at the Slam Supreme, a poem about the foreign authorities and also a short story about 100 days of my life. I've been hanging with Chick A the past nights and we are getting to know each other better and better each day though both of us are leery of it getting too close because she's moving away soon, I just got out of a relationship and other reasons but for the most part, we have a great time together and I also know I'll have fun when she's around.

I'm freakin' exhausted, I have one more class to teach and then I plan to chill out and watch a movie but for now, I thought I'd give thanks for a few things:

1)My mom's healthy, it appears the cancer is gone for now, that little bastard and I'm so happy she's healthy
2)I have work, friends and enough money to take my date out a few times a week
3)I'm going to california in a month
4)I have my first music gig (not playing but organizing) in more than 15 years.

There's more but I'm too tired, I just didn't want ya'll to think I was dead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home