Saturday, October 20, 2007

good and bad

There's actually a lot of negativity going on in my life: the government's trying to kick me out, I'm alone in this country, my roommate situation has not been the best lately (but it's somehow better right now) and blah blah blah

But I don't care. I'm going to keep living my life and trying to stay positive. Chick A+ actually wants me to show her my unhappy sides too. At first that didn't make sense at all but I've been thinking about it the past hour and I totally see what she means. The problem for her is that generally I'm a happy person but if she wants to see the other sides of me, I guess I can help her out. I just hope it doesn't backfire! hahahaah

I wrote a new rap called "Fuck it" this week while at work. It's pretty damn good actually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home