Tuesday, October 09, 2007

F-ing National Rail

The English train system sucks. They were doing work on the tracks or some shit and so they had a bus connection that added 90 minutes to the journey. I would have missed my flight so I had to take a taxi that cost 6oeuros, the second most expensive taxi of my life (May 2005, 180euros from Heidelberg to Frankfurt-Hahn airport takes the cake) but I didn't have to pay for accomodation while there so I guess it all equalled out.

I had the first day of a new semester at Furtwangen, that is a tough bunch to teach but I will try and stay positive and do something good with the money I make there.

I hung out with Chick A+ last night and tonight and we will see each other at open mic tomorrow night. She's leaving Thursday to go home for her interview and because it is the semester break and it will be tough without her because we have been having such a good time hanging out. I guess I will try and actually get some work done in that time.

Well, that's about it for now, just wanted to thank Maya and Arianna for their generosity and hospitality and looking forward to seeing them next month.

It's 12.54am and I gotta get up at 8.45am so I guess it's time for bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home