Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vacation baby!

Today the world is smiling on me. I'm on vacation yet again, my 6th vacation of the year. I got a cute girl who smiles at me and kisses me from time to time. The weather is perfect. I finished up a class, a nice two-week intensive course with some pleasant people. I got a letter from the government saying I'm about to be given 1391euros for some work I did. That's approximately 2 months' living here in Freiburg. That's good news. It means I can afford to take Chick A out to dinner a few more times! hahaah

I got a little surprise for her today too. A student of mine who is a bartender at EuropaPark (something like Disneyland) about an hour from here gave me two FREE tickets to get into the park! I'm going to tell Chick A that we can go to EuropaPark together after her exams and see the student at the bar he works at and have a couple of expensive cocktails! That was so nice of him, I hope she's excited when I tell her!

Listening to 50cent being interviewed on Howard Stern. I haven't listened to Howard in 6 weeks and it's great to be listening again...

Mooney's coming into town today, much love bro!

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger MollyB said...

FUN, fun! Good luck with ChickA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home