Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Photo Exhibition #10 tonight!

It wasn't my doing, I did nothing for its preparation and I'm not totally sure what to expect but I'm having my 10th photo exhibition tonight. I'm still sick and exhausted for various reasons (Mooney requires a lot of energy even when we are apart! haahha) but I'm really looking forward to it. Chick A is coming with and I don't know if 10 people will be there or 50 will show up. The weather is a bit unpredictable and the town where it's taking place is about 20 minutes by train. I'm not expecting too much, I'm going to show up, say thanks and how much I like Germany and why I took the pictures, what other projects I'm working on and of course something nice about the foreign authorities and the German social security but hey, why be petty, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home