Saturday, September 29, 2007

Almost a full moon


It's not a normal night, that's for sure. I'm sitting at the computer, 10 minutes to midnight with the one and only Chick A sitting next to me. She just gave me permission to publish her partial identity so here she is, from our short train trip on the way to the photo exhibition the other night. Yes, the bottom half of her face is just as cute as the top half but you'll just have to imagine it from your computer wherever you are in the world. Enjoy!


p.s. Why is the subject of this post "Almost a full moon"? Well, I'll tell ya. I was a bit shocked to learn that Assiyeah was coming over to hang with the girls tonight because I already had plans with Chick A here at the apartment so I wasn't sure what was gonna happen. After a great dinner and some champagne, Chick A and I decided to head down to Walfisch for our normal, after dinner Jaegermeister shot and so we could get out of the apartment but there was a concert at Walfisch. Swamp also had live music so we couldn't go there. We ended up walking around for an hour, went into 4 other bars around town and couldn't find our vibe. Chick A went home real quick to take her birth control pill but there were people there so we couldn't hang there. The night was just turning out to be strange, straight up. We ended up walking home and as we were 30 yards from my house, who rides by on her bicycle but Assiyeah and her boyfriend. You should have seen the look on her face. Chick A helped me feel calm even though I was doing okay. We waited 5 minutes, shared a great kiss in the doorway of some other apartment building and then went into my apartment.
So now we are drinking mimosas in my room, Chick A and I that is, and Assiyeah, Lena, Carola, Lena, Yvonne and who knows who else is in the living room next to us. It's been a super strange night but it just reminds me yet again how lucky I am to know a chick as cool as Chick A. I think she has just been promoted to Chick A+. We still have another 2 bottle of champagne baby! Thank god there is "nothing" to do tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home