Saturday, August 11, 2007

Photo Exhbition #9

Today's the day. We're a little less than 4 hours away from it beginning. Almost all of the preparation has been taken care of, just need to pick up some food, shower and then get ready to drink from a plethora of beers and sodas. We have beer from Argentina, Germany, Austria, Belgium and Mexico and of course a bunch of, as my dad calls it, "barbecue beer", aka Bud light.

I will be seeing my favorite band in the world for the 26th time next Saturday. Yes, of course it's the Black Crowes, who else? That will be in Portland, Maine. I had planned on staying there 3 nights and then going to Boston for 2 nights but my aunt lives in Portland and I'm really looking forward to seeing her and so maybe I stay even longer in Portland, 4 or 5 nights and then I fly to Philly. I'll be seeing Corrie and Danielle in Philly and I think another friend of mine (you know who you are) is coming to stay in Philly the same time I'll be there. Should be an excellent time, and a fusion of friends. There's Corrie, who I have known since high school and college and the ONLY person besides my parents to have visited me more than once in the 4.5 years I've been there. And there's Danielle, whose family owns a company in Freiburg and she lived there for over a year 2 years ago and we became good friends (along with Maya), and the 3 of us (Maya, Danielle and I) even went to Poland together 2 years ago. That was the week after Kelly McCue's in Mission Viejo burned down but that's another story.

I love bringing together people who don't know each other but know me together. It makes me feel diverse and I think often those people get along well because let's be honest, if you can handle me, you can handle anyone, right?

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger J said...

I also love bringing people together. Speaking of that, have you read my blog recently and do you know about our Meet-Up this year in Dresden?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home