Saturday, August 18, 2007

Newly single update

I'm a free man, to do what I want, when, where and with whom I want. For a moment that felt like a daunting thought, being alone. But I already decided that maybe I could be alone the rest of my life and that's okay. that is okay. It's no problem for me. I like me. I could spend the rest of my life with me, hell I have to, right?

Anyway, I thought I'd update a bit more of what the past 3.5 weeks has been like. First off, I have met some very nice, interesting, cute, hot, sexy, crazy, available, unavailable, bitchy, cool women in the past month. It was weird walking around Freiburg and suddenly every woman (more or less) was a possibility. That was strange.

Then I meet a hot chick we'll call A (for the first one!). We hooked up in Freiburg before I left and it was exactly what I needed. God bless her and with any luck, I'll be seeing her again when I'm back in Freiburg. I feel like it's already hooked up but you never know, right? haha, nah, I feel pretty good about it. She just wants to date and hang out and have someone to be with from time to time and that's exactly what I'm looking for. She's 24. She's someone I will be friends with no matter what happens and that's a good feeling.

Then there was chick B. She was in a class of mine at the university (but is no longer a student of mine, nor will be). She just happens to be in the States all summer and we started sending some emails and then had some long phone calls together. There's definitely a connection but (isn't there always a but involved?) she is looking more for a relationship if "fun stuff" is gonna happen. We're planning on meeting up next week here on the east coast but the chances of something happening with her here in the States is virtually nil. Possibly back in Germany but for now she's a cute girl and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. I can't think of it as any more than that. We 're gonna hit a baseball game, do some siteseeing and hang. It's nice to have a woman to spend some time with while I'm here in the States.

Then there was chick C. I used to work with her 6-7 years ago for Bluetorch TV back in Irvine. There was definitely sexual tension between us but I was with Jennifer at the time so of course nothing happened. I saw her again after I came back from Greece and we had a good time hanging out and having some wine but I was with Assiyeah and so of course nothing happened. I hadn't seen her in 5 years until last Tuesday at karaoke. She walked in while I was singing "They'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good" karaoke. The tension was still there and it was fantastic. We kissed some at the bar, some more outside and we made some "definite" plans to hook up when I am back in December. She's for sure someone I'll be calling when I get back in 4 months!

Chick D is not totally a part of my life yet. We met at karaoke the past two weeks and I was very hot for her. I didn't talk to her the first time too much. She was interested in the photo exhibition but didn't come. Then she came late the second night and she totally loved the photos I brought. She ended up taking 4 of them and we talked outside for awhile. I learned she's not from Orange County and has been having a hard time out there. We shared a moment or two but nothing happened. She made it seem that she'd contact me but hasn't as of yet. I'm not worried about it but there was enough between us for her to be included.

Chick E: a girl back in Freiburg. Nothing has happened, but indicated she'd be open to go out when I get back to Germany. She's a smart chick. She said an ideal date for her would be that she shouldn't know it's a date. I like that. That means drinking beer on the Augustiner Square with 200 other people and just hanging and talkin'...

I have another 10 days in the States, I'll try and get to the first letter of my name by then. Just kidding...

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Hey Jason

Been away from the net for a while so haven't read your blog since June. I'm sorry to hear about the end of your relationship. I'm also happy to read that you're taking advantage of your singleness to chat up hot women while you're in the States.

Hope things go well for you the next few months...

Mike

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger horsty said...

You slut you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home