Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Marrakech and the Thrills

booya!

Without even thinking, I bought two tickets to see the Thrills in Bristol, England on October 5th. I already have tickets from Basel to London October 3 to the 7th and the 5th is a Friday so that's perfect. I have only seen the Thrills once, and that was November 2004 in Norwich so I'm most definitely up for another show but I need to get their new album, Teenager, first.

I just checked www.easyjet.com because that's something I do quite often and I shit my pants when I saw two new connections from my beloved Basel airport. First is Basel-Marrakech, Morroco and the other is Basel-Porto, Portugal. I've been to Porto before and I loved it so that is definitely another possibility but I wanted to go to Marrakech with the ex in February but our tickets got cancelled because of some EU-Morroco arrangement so we ended up going to Turkey instead and had a great time but still Morocco has been still in mind. I think I'd like to go with somone though, any takers? I'm thinking for 9 days at Easter, late March. If I'm dating you I'll pay for your plane ticket. If I'm not, you're probably going to have to pay for it yourself! hahah

so, that's it, thanks.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger J said...

I spent about 2 weeks in Morocco a few years ago and loved it. Marrakech is fantastic. To see a non-touristy beach town, from there to el-Jadida. I also liked Fez, Chefchaouen and Tetuoan (spelled wrong).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home