Friday, August 10, 2007

Beerfest

I watched a movie with some buddies last night that was pretty funny. It's called Beerfest, and it's by the guys who made Supertroopers. If you don't know that movie, you've got to see that one first. Anyway, Beerfest is about a secret beer-drinking contest in Oktoberfest. It's pretty immature and stupid and how it makes fun of Germans is overly clever but there were some good parts in the movie but it was insane how much alcohol was drunk in that movie.

I also met up with a friend of a friend for a drink. She's a nice enough person but said one of the all-time classic things to hear as a single guy having a beer. "I took a vow of celibacy." I shit you now, that's gotta be on the list. It's not even that she was my type or that I was trying to get anything, it was just really funny to hear that. I haven't been single in a long time, it appears the excuses one can use have been greatly expanded in the past 7.5 years, eh?

Well, there ain't gonna be craps at the photo exhibition, my buddy's buddy who owns the table is using it for some work party but that's okay, we'll have one or two poker tables set up and we'll get the Bocci ball and who knows what else. I got a lot of prep work today and it ain't necessarily gonna be fun but it's all part of it so...

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Matthew David Berg said...

call me..Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home