Thursday, August 09, 2007

32

There will be 32 different photographs in the exhibition, far more than I had originally thought. Tomorrow we're setting up the party tent and Saturday is slowly shaping up to be a kick ass evening.

I was asleep by 10.30 last night and woke up fit and thirsty at 8.30am this morning. I had a coffee, went to a bookstore and bought a Mark Twain biography for $2.14 and then met my buddy Zach for lunch at the overpriced El Torito Grill. I'm so out of touch in America that I didn't even realize that there was El Torito and El Torito Grill, the latter being more chic and priced accordingly. Now I have a couple of hours to chill, I might do some shopping but I'm not really in the mood to go anywhere, we'll see.

Tonight, going to chill with some friends and tomorrow is preparation for the exhibition. I know, nothing too excited to report but still, wanted to fill ya in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home