Wednesday, August 01, 2007

24 hours in 10 sentences

1)I met a lesbian from Oklahoma on the train today.
2)My flight from Frankfurt to Philadelphia was cancelled and it looked like I would have to stay an extra day in Germany.
3)A girl named Katrina who works for Lufthansa helped me out so much that I got onto an overbooked flight direct from frankfurt to LA.
4)I sat next to an Australian guy and a Ukranian woman.
5)The flight was incredibly smooth and I was so happy to see my folks.
6)My folks bought a new car they are picking up tomorrow.
7)I had a Chipotle carnitas burrito with guacamole and I inhaled it.
8)The Dodgers are on TV now against the Giants.
9)I have plans with two old friends, Amy and Nate, for lunch tomorrow.
10)If all goes well, I'll go see some live music Wednesday night and maybe get a chance to meet a friend of a friend if ya know what I mean!

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger horsty said...

Chipotle carnitas burrito with guacamole... yummi....
glad to see you got home ok! Say hi to everyone!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Jason said...

yeah, sorry I couldn't write you again, I barely made it on the plane and was gonna have you write my folks but just called them directly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home