Sunday, July 01, 2007

Scorpions "Wind of Change"

I was at a party last night next to my house and they had a little karaoke machine and we did it up. Highlights were Redemption Song and the Scorpions "Wind of Change". Man, that song gets people singing. Take me, to the magic of the moment, of a glory night, where the children of tomorrow dream away and so on and so on, you get the picture.

It was a blast. I'm exhausted today, having gone to bed around 2:30am and I didn't sleep well. I made the 4 tests I had to make for 4 classes I teach and basically the rest of the day is going to be chillin hardcore!

I got a new job for September, something I don't normally have: a two-week intensive class. What's great is that I will be gone for all of August, come back and then teach a two-week intensive class and then go to Spain for 8 days and then have 4 days of intense oral exams and then I'm going to London for 4 days and then the semesters start up again. I'm a busy boy.

It's great because I can work 2.5 hours a day for two weeks and earn all the money I need for a month to live here...

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger horsty said...

About Spain, there won't be any Marbella for me this year. Eli is going there in August, so you wont be there then anyway. But I just bought tickets to go to San Sebastian from August 30 to Sept 3., wohoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home