Thursday, July 12, 2007

No woman no cry

It's 2.40am, put the pictures up on the walls of the cafe until 1am, maya is visiting, and now...

no woman no cry
no woman no cry

you see, i remember when we used to sing

Good friends we have or good friends we've lost along the way, yeah

In this great future you can't forget your past

So dry your tears I say

No woman no cry.

Oh my little sister, don't shed no tears

you see, I remember when we used to sing

----------------------------------

I've been listening to a lot of reggae lately, on internet radio and live last weekend and this song has so many memories for me, it's uncanny how much a song can mean to someone.

----------------------------------

So I've got to push on through

Everything is gonna be all right

Everything is gonna be all right.

---------------------------------

Please let Bob be right, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home