Friday, July 06, 2007

Mom's birthday!

Happy Birthday ma!

I'll do ya the dignity of not letting the world (i.e. 5 people) know how old, er young you are. I hope you have a beautiful day!

So Lauren made it safely yesterday afternoon, we then went to the Ziggy Marley concert and it kicked ass, even hanging out in another tent (it's a big tent festival) with a reggae dj until just before 1am. It was a kick ass night to say the least.

We went to one of my companies today to give a 45-minute lesson but basically we just sat and ate lunch, it was great. We walked around the city, Lauren bought some souvenirs and now we're at home chillin out for a bit. We'll make some dinner and then go out doing something tonight. I'll fill ya in.

It's so funny because Lauren said she didn't know who Scooter Libby was. I know that if I were living in the States too, I probably wouldn't know who he is either! hahaha

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger horsty said...

Ah, it's ZMF time!! I just saw that Jethro Tull is playing this Friday, wanna go??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home