Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Exhausted

I went to bed after 12.30am last night and kept thinking for who knows how long and was up at 7am. I am exhausted and I still have some stuff to do this evening. I had a nice breakfast with some students, then taught 3 classes and now have to leave in another 30 minutes to have a drink with some students and then meet a friend for a drink and then I'll probably come home and relax.

I am sure that I am suppressing some of my sadness and using it as anger but that's how I feel. I don't know how I could possibly be with her again after the shit she pulled. Now that that is how I feel (and it could change after a month but she would have to be singing a much different tune) and so I need to think that I am single. I have to make the most of it. I need some good times to make the pain I feel to subside a little. I'm sure it will be painful to see her again, when we meet about what of OUR stuff does she want and when I come back at the end of August and her stuff is gone. It's a real fucking shame, she opened up Pandora's Box and all hell has flown out. I want to find out if other women could be attracted to me. (Don't answer that!)

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee again. The dude can't act. Is he that stupid? Hmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home