Thursday, June 14, 2007

Name at least one signer on the Declaration of Independence

That's the question on the Howard Stern show to some uninformed attractive young woman and while they pause the tape where her answer is recorded, they are betting on whether she will know it or not. It makes 3-4 minutes of fantastic talk while they try and figure it out. They are betting that she will or no, will not know. She can do it. Never John Adams. She might say Benjamin Franklin. She's not saying that one. Is she that out of it? Yeah, I guess. I don't want to lose. I'm not gonna bet this time. I'm going to go out on a limb, now robin bet both howard and artie, and she said....

Abraham Lincoln.

That made my day. There's no reason to talk about the rest of the stuff, except...











1)My last class of the day was in a beer garden on a small lake with two students.
2)I had to tell approxmately 45 students in 3 uni classes today that I may or may not be allowed to work until the end of the semester. I would work for free the rest of the semester so everyone can get their official grades for the class. Wait, I think I should write my boss.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Howard Brodsly said...

I asked my Israeli born son, Nadav (our oldest)....living in Israel, growing up in Israel, learning very little US history, gave me two names....Go Nadav

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger J said...

aha, yes, the work permit thing. How's that coming along?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home