Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jogging

Well, I've avoided it as much as possible and now it's time to put on the jogging shorts and jog next to the small river here in town for about 35 minutes. I hate every second of it but if I want to drink those beers tonight, you gotta do something to counteract it, ya know?

I bought approximately 7 people drinks last night at my local bar, Walfisch. The work week was over, I was happy about it and was in a generous mood because I had just gotten paid a couple of days earlier. It's dangerous when Jaegermeister is a euro/shot!

Going to a big fashion show tonight, something I've never done but with 20 up and coming designers and some djs. I've been invited, i.e., VIP-listed, because I'm a teacher at one of the schools where the organizers study. I'm looking forward to it and also to pass out some fliers for my photo exhibition and fashion show which is coming up in a couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home