Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another new job

That's how easy it is, sometimes...I am teaching one class at a language school of the University and they asked me to teach a two-day-a-weeker, not my favorite but no problem. It also means working until 7:30pm on Thursdays but that's okay, it keeps me out of trouble.

I'm pooped, having started my day at 6.38am and now it's 10.57pm. We went to dinner for our roommate's birthday and now just had some homemade tiramasu by Assiyeah and Caro, yummy!

Tomorrow's another long day, 8am to 12:30pm and then 6-9pm. I know that break in the middle is nice but really I get home at 1pm and have to leave at 5pm so that already eats into it. If the weather is all right, I might go for a jog then but we'll see. I have to clean up my desk and prepare some more stuff for the exhibition. I'm hoping to hear from a place in New York about doing an exhibition there in August, in fact, I think I'll call them now...

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home