Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day

god bless the day off!

I wish I had all this interesting stuff to talk about today but I'm mostly happy about not having to work. I did have a private lesson but it was only an hour and we ate lunch together.

I have a full 2/3 of the week after today but that's okay, work isn't a bad thing, although my dad often says: "That's why work is a four-letter word."

I went out with Gregg and Marsha last night and ended up not getting home until 2am. Falling asleep sometime before 3am has made me tired today. I could go jogging, I could do some work here, I could go down by the river and chill out, I just don't know yet. I could just as easily sit on the sofa and watch a movie and be glad I have nothing to do. It's hard to know but I guess I don't have to know.

It's 3.07pm on Tuesday. May 1st is a day off in Europe. I like that. In fact, there are quite a few holidays in May, it's going to fly by. I think.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Jason,

I officially had my last day at work on April 20 (I know, so fitting, right?) I'm self-employed again. This time I'm going to be a business consultant and Notary Public. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home