Monday, March 05, 2007

Back!

I'm back in good ole' organized Germany and I gotta tell you it feels good. Of course there is the stress of coming back from vacation, answering mail and watering plants and doing laundry and paying rent and figuring out what needs to be done that wasn't done the past 2+ weeks but that's a good problem, right?

Overall Turkey was a good time but mostly because of the people through Hospitalityclub. I swear I don't know how I used to travel before that existed. It's like life before the internet. We met some amazing hosts in Turkey, about 10 people in all and they were kind, helpful, generous, funny, open and let us into their homes without knowing us at all. Hospitalityclub is definitely the way to go. If you aren't familiar with it, you oughtta sign up..

I'll add some pictures this week, maybe even today but Assiyeah's sleeping and I dont' want to disturb her. Why aren't I sleeping? Good question. I just have trouble going to bed at 8am after being gone for a couple of weeks and I got stuff to do. Part of the life of someone who tries to do too much at one time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home