Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Scandinavian invasion

I got a Norwegian and Swede coming to this apartment this weekend, look out! I'm still a bit under the weather, going to visit the doctor tomorrow, I met with a judge with the Tax Court who is an acquaintance of mine, he's not an expert at all on social security in Germany but still someone intelligent who has ideas. I dropped off my negatives from South America so the best 20 or so pictures can be digitized and put onto the website here. I have to leave for work in 5 minutes, teaching Business English. I might have a new private student next weekend, a lawyer who is going to drive about an hour to come to me. I'm charging him approximately 40 dollars/hour to get a lesson from me. If he's willing to pay it, I'm willing to charge it. I've gotten quite a few things from my to-do list done and I used SKYPE for the first time the other night. All right, I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on life, I'll be back soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Moondoggie said...

Get well Dukes. Miss having you here already!
Peace and say hi to Assiyeah
Later,
Mooney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home