Friday, October 20, 2006

The Rent is Right

I won't let another year spiral before I get out there.

Those were the words of John Mooney today, one of the best, craziest friends to have. I hope he's up to his word.

I finished rereading "The Devil in the White City" about the 1894's World Fair in Chicago and have started rereading "Pirate Coast" about 300 American sailors being made slaves in Tripoli, in modern day in Libya, the story happening in 1803, the same year as the Louisiana Purchase.

I will be home in southern california in less than two months. I will stay for 3 weeks. The last couple of years of my life has been, work hard for a few months, get some weeks off, work for a couple of months, get 6 weeks off, work hard, get a few weeks off. Thanks, Germany.

I hope to see you all soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Moondoggie said...

The price is wrong bi@#ch" -bob barker-as herd in happy gilmore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home