Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wilkommen/Welcome

So, I've just a large group email to friends and family about this blog and I wanted to give you guys some inside scoop. I've been working on this blog for about 7 months now. For those of you with an office job, this is good news. That means there is plenty to keep you from working, or at least I hope. Not all of the posts are funny or interesting but it is a great way to get an idea what it is like living in Germany, teaching English and basically enjoying the hell out of life because of a few things:
1)no children (yet)
2)no debt (yet)
3)german people respect holidaymaking as a pasttime
4)you can drink beer in the streets

Pretty much everything in this blog is true except for the things that you either don't believe or don't want to believe. Those things aren't true, mom!

Anyhoo, thanks for coming, I hope that you bookmark this blog and come back and check it because this is where I'll be updating our trip to South America while we're gone instead of bothering you with group emails again. Send me messages, communicate.

Much love to all of you and I hope that our paths cross soon!

cheers
jason

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Moondoggie said...

You rock Dukes! I may be busy with work, but your busy as hell with life. I'm glad somebody is doing it. As always my friend I wish you the safest travels and please keep me in the loop. Here are a couple re-inforcing quotes for you...
"The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see." - G. K. Chesterton
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

Later homie!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Jason said...

right on mooney, looking forward to having a drink with you later this year and talking about old and new times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home