Monday, June 12, 2006

Some recent photos below and...

In 6 weeks and 3 days, Assiyeah and I are flying to Buenos Aires. There's a lot to do before then, including working a lot, getting ready to move, perhaps get some shots , enjoy the World Cup and my life, try and lose a few pounds before I go and organize my life in general. Do you ever have that feeling? That somehow you're not as organized as you could be? I have so much stuff, and little knick knacks and I want to pare it down before we move.

The US soccer team looked shitty in their game against Czech Republic tonight. I was mad that I paid 6euro to take a taxi up the hill to a buddy when the bus timing was bad only for that game. But he did feed me some excellent chile con carne so that was good...

All right, gotta work in 10 hours, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home