Thursday, March 09, 2006

the german irs

what a full day for not having worked really...I wanted to get my work permission extended but it didn't happen. Next week. I bought a shirt and had some letters put on it, did a workout, got a letter from the german IRS that they want more information from me about my taxes which freaks me out. Seriously, I hope I don't have to pay a bunch of money in taxes. It'd ruin my travel schedule for the year!!! :) I had new class called Current Affairs, learned that classes at another school will be happening for the next semester which is huge and tomorrow I have to get up at 7am, take an 8:08 train and teach from 10:15 to 3pm but it's totally worth it. Interesting students, a ton of money (57bucks/hour) and then it's weekend! We're going to London next weekend, I'm going to Amsterdam the weekend after, then to California three weeks after that. We are going to Holland again in June. Things are good, ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home