Sunday, February 26, 2006

9 days in Paris

We're back, enjoying a Sunday night with no work tomorrow because of German "Carnival", we had a blast, spent a few pretty pennies and saw so many important things that only a small list will do it justice:

top of the eiffel tower
mona lisa
venus di milo
arc di triomphe
jim morrison's grave
cafe deux magots
sacre coeur
versailles

Ya getting the picture? I only took 6 rolls of film because the weather was crappy. I think I have another class to teach at the university, called Oral Formulation, no jokes please! :) And I got a call for private lessons, just a little bit of spending cash which would be good. I will be finding out in the next week or two if some of my other classes are going to happen, before I go to London on March 16th, my schedule is going to look a lot more stable methinks. I'm on a spending frieze for awhile, until then, and try and save a few bucks if possible. There is snow on the ground, I'm reading a book about the history of spice and life is good.

we'll be in touch.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sandra Kraisirideja said...

Jason,

Hard to believe another month has gone by. Sounds like you had a great time in Paris. I hope you post some of the photos on your blog. How did your art show go last month?

Sandy

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Jason said...

hi Sandy,

The art exhibition is actually in two months, on May 12th. I'm happy to extend you and your hubby an invitation if ya'll can get your arses over here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home