Saturday, January 07, 2006

slept 13 hours!

okay jetlag, am I getting old or what? The last 2-3 times I've flown to/from Europe, I"ve really noticed the jetlag more than I ever have before. I didn't really sleep on the plane yesterday (or was it the day before) and last night we went to bed before 1am and our roommate woke us up at 2pm. She didn't want to be rude, she said, but thought that 2pm was late enough! haha, was she right! Now all my well-laid plans for getting stuff done today is pretty much shot. I haven't actually accomplished one of the 20 things I wanted to do this weekend but "updating blog" was one of them so here this is. I'm going to make a list of all of the books I bought while home but I'll do that later. I have a mess all over our room and a friend is coming over momentarily. Anyway, I'm back in Germany, have tonight and tomorrow night and then Monday work starts up again. Next weekend will be exactly 3 years since I moved to Germany and I think I'll do a bit of a retrospective on that time.

Much love folks, ciao!

jason

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Howard Brodsly said...

Jetlag...yeah I guess the old guy is getting older...try MELATONIN. It works for me - OTC in the states.

HOME....gee where is that? Is California home? Or is home where you are living? Or is home where your partner lives?

Enjoy your return to this side of the Globus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home